The Mobile World Congress is not only a great time for companies to showcase their products and innovations to the public. At the fair together key executives of the brands with leading media world, enabling an exchange of views and meetings where we talk about the company in general and about future goals.
Using our coverage Mobile we could do a brief interview with Alvaro Galan, Product Marketing Manager of Huawei. Here we review the developments that had shown the Chinese manufacturer in Barcelona, discussing a bit about why of each especially in the section wearables . also had time for discuss Honor , the new sub who brought recently to the market and that comes with the peculiarity of being totally focused to a very specific audience segment.
On the other hand, we again confirmed as Spanish and Latin American market is very focused midrange terminals with a very good value and Huawei has very interesting products in this segment. The improvement of these terminals is key to continue growing and Chinese manufacturer already has provided a roadmap for this 2015.
Thus, for more answers on everything discussed above, ‘ll leave you with the interview with Alvaro Galan:
What is your perception of Huawei? Do you think that new products will achieve good sales in Spain and Latin America?
And you do you think? Head over Álvaro Galán (product manager). Spain and Latin America, major markets for Huawei to leave your mark
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Álvaro Galán (product manager): Spain and Latin America, major markets for Huawei
- Google Shop, the first physical store Google finally opens its doors
- Google officially stops selling the Nexus 5, more prominence to Nexus 6
- Google announces his new Chromebook Pixel, with plenty of power and a high price
- Google plays his cards and bet all the new connector USB Type-C
- Google Play Store 5.3.6: finally the new search bar
- This is the classification of selling smartwatches, guess which company is leading ?
- Google launches Street Art, his first watch face for Android Wear