The wait came to an end, and that is that after several months of uncertainty, the dark theme for YouTube for its official Android app is already available for all. Were a long 6 months that we have had to wait for the owners of a mobile with Android they could enjoy the long-awaited dark theme for YouTube.
it should Be recalled that in iOS this topic was available from the month of march, so by doing a few simple calculations will be able to know how much of it was what we had to expect to that Google will not let us into oblivion, and allow to enable this in Android.
How to activate the dark theme in YouTube for Android
Before you begin with the tutorial, it is necessary to clarify that if or when you must have the latest update of YouTube for Android. The version that you have installed on your device is 13.35, which allows you to activate the theme.
step by step Tutorial:
- The first thing you should do is to open the application YouTube from your Android device.
- once you open the application, you’ll need to click on your account. The same is located at the top right of the screen.
- The next step is to click on the option “Settings”,, which is located in the middle of the screen.
- therefore you’ll to enter the option “General”.
- It will display a new screen, and there you will have to press the option for “dark Theme”.
- If all is well, in a matter of seconds you should activate the dark theme for YouTube.
¿You can return to the white theme YouTube?
Yes, this is a question that many users have been conducted in the last few hours. If you activated the black theme in YouTube for Android and you want to go back to the original topic, what are you going to be able to do. It is important to clarify that many users only use this theme when you see videos on YouTube before going to sleep, and then return to the white theme to display videos during the day.
With the tutorial that will leave you above you’ll be able to turn on and turn off the black theme on YouTube as often as you want. You just need to follow the tutorial the same way to turn off the black theme of course.