The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is one of the best smartphone of the Android system currently. However, although it is an excellent mobile if you do not know all of its features and tricks you’ll be wasting much of its potential. Read on and discover 10 tips and tricks that you’ll love.
Set up your fingerprint
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes with a fingerprint sensor on the screen, being the first mobile phone of the brand along with the P20 having a sensor of this style. If you want to set it you just need to do the following:
- Enter Settings > Security and privacy.
- Select ID fingerprint.
- Enter your PIN, pattern or password. If you have not configured one, the system will prompt you to register first.
- Select New fingerprint.
- Tap on add fingerprint.
- Tour the finger on the sensor to capture the edges of your fingerprint and tap done.
Installed the tuner SystemUI
The notch of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is quite large, which significantly reduces the space of the status bar. This makes the icons for battery, clock, and connectivity, are lost if for example you activate the NFC.
But do not worry, installing SystemUI Tuner from the following button you will not have that problem, since you can customize your status bar as you like.
Hides the notch
If you don’t want to install the previous app or do you prefer to lose some pixels to disappear the sometimes annoying notch, there is a way to do it.
- Go to Settings > Display > More settings screen.
- Tap on Notch.
- you Can set the notch in Default, which will maximize the screen, u Hide notch to turn off the pixels that are at your level.
Off HiSense, the software of AI Matt 20 Pro
Huawei incorporate your own software of artificial intelligence in the Mate 20 Pro, although this does not have much utility outside of China. If you want to disable it you just need to do the following:
- make Sure you have setup ADB on your computer.
- Enable the USB debugging on your mobile phone.
- Verify that your smartphone appear in the list when you enter the command “adb devices” on the PC.
- Enter the command “adb Shell”.
- now Write “pm list packages”, this will show all the installed packages.
- Puts “pm uninstall-k –user 0 com.huawei.search”.
- You should appear the word “Success”.
you Install a launcher third-party
Huawei distributes its software EMUI with the Matte 20 Pro and although it is quite useful and not necessarily to everyone’s taste. If that is your case you can install a launcher third-party custom. Test these excellent launchers, and the best are free.
Sets the gestures to your liking
Huawei has incorporated several gestures that enhance the use of the Matte 20 Pro with shortcuts, such as using the knuckles to take a screenshot, you can review and configure all available by doing the following:
- Enter in Settings.
- Go to intelligent Assistance and control of movement.
- Enables and disables the gestures to your liking.
Activate the dark mode
EMUI 10 comes with its own dark, which you can activate whenever you want. It is really useful to save battery life and looks very well.
- go to Settings > Drums
- Tap on the option Obscure colors interface and ready.
Manages the configuration of application startup
One of the biggest problems that occur in Matt 20 Pro is the removal of notifications due to the administration’s aggressive application that allows the battery to be as good and long lasting.
Unfortunately, this means that the applications may not run automatically in the background as they are designed. You can disable the automatic management of applications, but the battery life will be a little lower.
- Enter in Settings > Battery > Start application.
- Uncheck the box Manage everything automatically.
- you Can control and select different options for the applications that you prefer not to run in the background.
Experiment with these settings until you find your desired setting.
Controls the use of your mobile phone
Huawei has included its own version of well-being digital in Matt 20 Pro can monitor and advise you on the way you use your smartphone.
- Enter Settings.
- Choose the option Digital Balance.
- Active management of the screen time.
checks for available updates
it is Always a good idea to keep your mobile phone with the latest updates available, and do it in the Matt 20 Pro is quite simple.
- Enter in Settings.
- Then System > software Update and check to see if you have any security patch or update that you have not installed.
we Hope that these tips and tricks to help you to get the most out of your Huawei Mate 20 Pro. And if you’re just here because you want to buy a Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you should look at a full analysis of this mobile after 3 months of use. You can also let us know in the comments some trick or advice that you think need to be added.